A popular noodle soup dish from Peranakan cuisine, our version is made from scratch with 3 kinds of fresh chilis, herbs and spices, shrimp, and coconut cream. One of the bestsellers from the Thomson Road Chinese Bistro menu.
One set includes Thomson Road Laksa Paste, coconut cream, rice noodles, and assorted seafood balls. Comes in a hawker mesh bag.
For gift box option, please specify this preference and include a short note to your recipient in the notes at checkout.
Contains: shrimp, coconut, gluten
1. Pour 400 ml coconut cream, 400 ml water, and Thomson Road laksa paste into a pot and cook on medium heat. Stir until mixed well.
2. In a separate pot, boil your assorted seafood balls. If adding prawns, cook this last and keep an eye on it as it cooks quickly (around 10-15 secs)
3. Soak rice noodle in hot water for 2-3 minutes until softened. Drain and portion into bowls.
4. Add the assorted seafood balls to the bowls of noodles.
5. Pour laksa soup into the bowls and top with coriander.