A Kapampangan favorite, our sisig recipe was created by our Pampangueño cook, Ronnie and Nickson. Made with bits of pork face and head grilled and sautéd with onions, spices, and 2 kinds of chili peppers.
Contains: pork, chicken
1. Thaw the frozen Pampangueño Pork Sisig
2. Heat 1 Tbsp oil on a pan and place the Pampangueño Pork Sisig in
3. Heat on low flame until desired crispiness
4. Serve hot and enjoy with calamansi and chili peppers!
1. Microwave Pampangueño Pork Sisig for 5-7 mins
2. Serve hot and enjoy!