DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
WHAT WE COLLECT
To fulfill your delivery orders, we shall collect the following information:
Telephone Number/Cellphone Number
If you provide these information, you understand and agree that we will use such information for purposes described below in the “What We Do With the Information We Gather” section (i.e. for direct marketing purposes).
The website stores browser level cookies for analytics and advertisement purposes. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see the “Cookie Description” section below.
HOW WE COLLECT
Signing up for Promotions and Online Offers
If you do not register/create an account but agree to subscribe to marketing emails by giving your email in the “Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers” portion of our website, we will keep the e-mail address provided for purposes of sending you updates on exclusive offers.
If you place an order with us through this website, we will ask for your full name, delivery address, e-mail address, and cellphone number but will not keep the information provided. However, we will keep your order history (identified by the order ID number sent to your email, without your corresponding personal information) for 13 months from the time such order was placed, for record purposes.
If you simply browse through our website but without registering an account, we do not collect any of your personal information
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information for the following purposes:
- to fulfill your delivery order;
- to understand your needs;
- to provide you with a better service, and
internal record keeping, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than those stated above, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
SECURITY STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information we collect and store is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, processing or disclosure of your personal information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect online such as but not limited to data encryption and access restrictions on our databases.
We store your personal information in a secured database, but which may be accessed by our service providers, subsidiaries, affiliates and franchisees for delivery services. We retain your personal information as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to fulfill your delivery orders. If there is no activity within thirteen (13) months, we shall dispose of your personal information in accordance with the relevant privacy rules and our internal guidelines.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill up a form on our website, any information you provide will be bound by the “What We Do With the Information We Gather” section. If you do not wish to receive any direct information or promotion, you may amend or request to opt out through our customer care email, email@example.com.
- If you believe that any of your personal information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible on the e-mail address stipulated above. We will promptly correct any reported incorrect or incomplete information.
The Data Protection Officer
In order to for us to attend to your queries expeditiously, we prefer that inquiries be made via e-mail.