THE bestseller of Thomson Road Chinese Bistro. Chef Johanne learned how to make Char Siu Pork in Hong Kong and it took him 5 years to perfect the recipe. Our Char Siu Pork Bun is the perfect balance of smokey, savory, sweet, and soft pillowy texture in every bite.
Each kit contains Char Siu Pork slices, four fluffy buns, coriander, and our own garlic mayo sauce for easy heating and feasting.
Comes in a gift box for orders made in December. Please add a note should you need a gift card.
CHAR SIU HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil
2. VERY IMPORTANT: Shut off stove
3. Fully submerge the vacuum sealed pack of Char Siu Pork into the pot of hot water and cover for 10 minutes
4. Take the packet out of the water and open it. Caution: HOT
BUN HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Carefully separate frozen buns to individual pieces
2. Steam frozen buns for 5 minutes
1. Put a thin layer of our garlic mayo on the steamed buns
2. Place heated Char Siu Pork slices and garnish with coriander
3. Eat like a sandwich and enjoy!